Friday, October 24, 2014

Things I'm Loving


I've been feeling pretty fantastic this week....although, I was just thinking back through and looking at my photos and I've lost a day somewhere. I can't remember Wednesday at all. Lol. Love how all the days mesh into one when you're not working!

This week I'm loving my new lifestyle (after 5 days it hasn't become boring, or difficult - don't worry, I'm waiting (and prepared) for it). Getting out and exercising, eating well.... it's going goooood :)


 We really loved our big walk through the Awhitu Regional Park. It was a beautiful morning (the weather turned crappy in the afternoon) and it was lovely exploring. We saw Rainbow Lorikeets, Tuis and Kingfishers. It was delightful. Will definitely be doing it again.




Loved making an easy kite with this girl this morning and running around with it.

And also doing a bit of baking. Leah loves licking the spoons. What a cutie.

Loving that we can (sort of) hold our rattle, we're learning.

Loving this design that I found. Hoping that my nail lady will be able to pull it off next Thursday!

It's the long weekend! What's not to love?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely place. ;-) We love biking and walking together with my lovely daughter.