Saturday, October 4, 2014

Weekly 10: 27 September - 3 October


 
If it wasn't time for an easy week last week then this week sure is. I've been feeling the crunch, as I said for 'Things I'm loving' yesterday... why did no one tell me that 2 kids under 5 was such a busy maker? Wouldn't change it... and wouldn't change my productivity either because my little projects and getting things crossed off my list makes me super happy, but I think I need some 'Kate time'.

Let's have a look at how I did with this week's 10.

1. Type up advent calendar activities, print out and complete making the advent calendar.Printed Thursday
I must admit, I haven't completely made the advent calendar up. But everything's printed out to put together. So I'll pop that on next week's list. It'll fit in nicely with one of my other more relaxing ones.
 

2. Wrap Christmas presents that I've already bought and make a list of what I'm still to buy. Tuesday


3. Blog! Schedule 10 posts for future weeks (on top of what needs to be done for this week.

4. Play (and possibly clock) 'Dream Team'.
I haven't clocked it, but I can confirm I have got to the top of Mt Pajamaja... I think that's about 3/4 of the way through. Will play more next week. Have really enjoyed having the DS out again and I'm excited about clocking this and getting on to Kingdom Hearts.
5. Organise new cute recipe folder (Thanks Nicola <3) Wednesday
Before, during and after...




6. Make Willow's 6 week doctors appointment.Monday

7. Do Willow's 1 month photo and Leah's 1st month of 3 photo. Saturday and Friday


8. Look through Leah's big girl and book boxes. friday
This was great! I put these things away when Leah was 18 months old so there was plenty of things now that Leah was able to get out and use/read. Was like Christmas for Leah! The boxes are still pretty much full of bits and bobs that can come out as and when. Woo hoo!



9. List things I still need for baby books and begin to gather these. Saturday

10. Do something fun with the family. Sunday



Excited for my coming week of a more 'relaxing' list. Glad there's still a few productive things on here :)


1. Go through bookshelf and tidy/organise/re-organise

2. Buy tomato plants and plant

3. Clock Dream Team

4. Watch True Blood

5. Read

6. Take Willow for her 6 week appointment

7. Walk with Andrea x2.

8. Go for a photo walk

9. Have a date with Rachel.

10. Cross some things off the 'extras' list

No comments: